This post is not intended to be a complete and thourough discussion on all aspects of National Socialism, as Mein Kampf would be a better source for that, but here I will try and dispel some myths about this greatly lied about worldview and hopefully the open-minded reader will gain a better understanding of our political goals and intentions.
Let’s start with what National Socialism is NOT.
- It is not synonymous with “White Power.”
- It doesn’t concern itself with “supremacy” over other races.
- It is not – AT ALL – about hatred of others, or denegrating others.
- It does not, and never did, preach or encourage mass-murder, or any other lies similar to that.
- It is not a system of ultra-strict regulations where every citizen is essentially a closely monitored slave (that would be the USA).
- It is not about restricting personal freedom and liberty (again, that’s the USA).
- It is not capitalistic.
- It is not imperialist.
It’s almost unbelievable that people will believe whatever they are taught even when it is in direct opposition to the truth of the matter. Adolf Hitler was elected because he spoke on the needs of the common German and provided answers to the numerous problems that the Germans were facing at the time. Unlike any of today’s politicians and political puppets (read: whores), Hitler actually followed through on all of his promises and the people loved and respected him for it. He quickly brought prosperity to his nation out of the depths to which it had sunk, and within a matter of a few years he established himself as the greatest leader Europe – and the world – had ever seen.
Now that a few nasty lies have been dispelled about National-Socialism, let’s take a quick look at what it IS and what it does support.
- National-Socialism believes that all races have a right to govern themselves in whatever manner they wish.
- It supports a permanent end to usury, and instead, interest-free loans.
- It supports the welfare of all Aryan citizens, and generous provision for old age.
- It supports quality education, and direct paths for youths towards a skilled trade or higher education regardless of the family’s income.
- It promotes high morals and decency, and National Socialist leaders are REQUIRED to lead here by example.
- Corruption in the State is considered treason against the people, and not tolerated whatsoever.
- Protection of the natural world is of extreme importance to National-Socialists. Richard Walther Darré was a Nazi and the ‘Father of the Green’ movement. [Also see here: Environmentalism]
- And finally, NS believes that the State exists to serve the people and not the other way around like capitalism. Your tax dollars get spent on YOU, and not endless wars for greed, not corporate interests, not bailouts for wealthy bankers etc.
Hopefully you enjoyed this post and learned something from it as well. If you believe in the ideals of National-Socialism, I encourage you to please share this post on Twitter, Facebook or any other social networking site and also please consider becoming a member of The American Nazi Party – Our future depends upon your active involvement.