Here are some questions I was recently asked in an e-mail. My answers follow each question.
Hi, I have always feared that false-Americans (Jews, Blacks and other minorities) would infect my country and take it from me, and I always idolized Hitler and the nazis for standing up to the bullies that were the jews. So when I found out about the ANP I was excited to join and help in any way I could. But I do have some questions that have been bothering me since I started looking into White Power. So I’m going to list them below please answer them in order. Thank you.
1. What does the ANP think about President Trump
2. What is ANP’s opinion on gay people
This is on our FAQ page: “Answer: In truth – I DON’T KNOW and I DON’T CARE about anyone’s ‘sexual proclivities’, anymore that I KNOW about their ‘religious beliefs’, or lack of. Certainly the Party would NOT accept anyone who ‘FLAUNTED’ their particular ‘sexual persuasions’, anymore than we would accept someone FLAUNTING – THEIR OWN – particular ‘religious creed’, to the point of annoyance and interference with NS objectives. Let me be blunt – personally, I’M not fearful of being attacked by a flaming homo waving a rainbow banner. It’s the LEAST of my concerns; what with all that today’s White population has on its plate. The ANP accepts ALL NORMAL-LOOKING & ACTING White men and women who are willing to FIGHT for the 14Words and Social Justice for the White Working Class – PERIOD. Homosexuality has been around since the near-beginning of humanity and it won’t be eliminated any time soon. What a National-Socialist State would do about it is to first of all NOT promote it as a legitimate ‘alternative’ as this present system does. We believe in the policy of ‘don’t ask, don’t tell’ and homosexuals should remain in the closet. We find the flamboyant ‘gay pride paraders’ that rub their perversion in peoples’ faces to be the most objectionable, and of course a National-Socialist State would forbid such behavior. We care first about the 14 Words, social justice, then a large list of social/economic/political issues from there.”
3. When I talk about my opinions people call me racist. Are we racist? is racism bad?
Racism is normal, healthy, and natural. Racism simply means recognizing the obvious genetic differences in race and preferring the company of one’s own. It is definitely not “race-hate.”
4. What is a good news media source, Fox, Breitbart, CNN (just kidding!).
There really isn’t a single go-to source for news. Personally, I go to many sites to gather information.
5. Is there science yet behind non-white inferiority, they obviously are inferior but why?
We aren’t really concerned with inferiority/superiority; I would fight the same as I do for the 14 Words if it was clear that the White race was inferior. There is clear data on racial IQ differences, but to paraphrase George Lincoln Rockwell, just look at world history and the overwhelming accomplishments of White people. It’s something to be proud of, not an excuse to put down others.
6. Why did the Nazi’s now and then get such a bad rap.
The media is very controlled, and they tell people what to think.
7. What religion do most Nazi’s follow? and does it impact Nazi views?
It is a matter of personal choice.
8. what is the greatest threat to white culture?
Apathy among White people.
9. Why do so many libtards believe in white privilege?
They’ve been brainwashed to hate White people.
10. Politically on average who does the ANP agree more with Liberals or conservatives? and Democrat or Republicans?
National-Socialism believes in what we consider the best of the left and the right and do not fit into either camp. The real political spectrum is more complicated than a 2-dimensional line.
11. When a real Nationalist Socialist gets into power in America what is the first step.
To get other National-Socialists into power. We first need to hold small local offices in various cities around the U.S. If you’re a National-Socialist you need to be thinking about running for office in your local government.
12. last question I don’t know much about science so rapid fire: is climate change real, is evolution real, is there a god?
Maybe, but there are much less politically charged environmental issues that should have priority. According to me, evolution is nonsense, and yes there is a God. But that’s me, not official policy positions.