I’ve been asked to provide a list of book that should be considered essential texts for National-Socialists to read today. I will start this list small and add to it slowly. Please leave a comment with any books you feel are essential that I have not included. Thank you!
- Mein Kampf – This should be first and foremost and the book most frequently referenced regarding NS.
- White Power by George Lincoln Rockwell
- This Time the World by George Lincoln Rockwell
- The International Jew by Henry Ford
- Manifesto for the Abolition of Enslavement to Interest on Money by Gottfried Feder
- The Myth of the Twentieth Century by Alfred Rosenberg
- The Decline of the West by Oswald Spengler
- Foundations of the Nineteenth Century by Houston Stewart Chamberlain
Of course there are many more book that can (and will) be added to this list. Please leave a comment if I’ve left out anything obvious.
I’m currently about a third of the way through the book, Which Way Western Man? by William Gayley Simpson, and after a laborious beginning (with some absolutely outrageous claims and conclusions), it’s getting pretty good. I plan to publish a full review of it when I finish.